UDT is a large IT solutions provider (value-added reseller) and authorized provider of Dell, HP, Cisco, EMC, Promethean, Extron, Crestron, Safari Montage and other computer and AV equipment and services. We are helping companies solve complex computing challenges and leading the way to integrating the speed and collaborative benefits of cloud computing for our clients.
Our people expect more from their careers. Our company expects more from its people. Together, we achieve the uncommon amid a professionally empowered and personally rewarding environment. Come and see what makes us unique and why Everything Channel has labeled us one of the 50 fastest growing IT firms in the U.S. If you’re goal-oriented, forward-thinking and team-focused, UDT is your career solution of choice and the organization that helps you accomplish more.
We are one of the leading technology solution providers in the country. We are growing the services areas in our business and our rapid growth has created the need for good resources in our central Florida IT practice.
We are looking for a top professional to join our excellent team who exceed our clients’ expectations every day through our culture of commitment, integrity and excellence.
You will have independence to excel in the development and growth of our existing IT business infrastructure. There are challenging goals to meet this year and even bigger ones next year. We service large educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies and a large number of middle market clients who entrust us to be their technology partner.
If you’ve got the required background and perform well with clients and prospects, and have a strong track record to back up your success, we would like to meet you.
Specific Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- maintain inventory accuracy through effective use of computerized scanning equipment and other inventory maintenance reports;
- processing orders including the picking, packing, shipping and receiving of merchandise;
- un pack merchandise and prepare all units for imaging and configuration;
- Checks, verifies and audits merchandise and enters data into system to ensure that ordered merchandise has been received and that merchandise is as ordered, merchandise is not damaged or defective, and quantities are accurate.
- Identifies, separates, labels, and palletizes merchandise to enable merchandise to be relocated to appropriate area, if necessary.
- communicating with other departments, staff groups and customers regarding status of merchandise;
- move merchandise by hand, hand truck, or forklift equipment to maintain continuous flow of merchandise
- loading and unloading trucks/trailers using material handling equipment;
- properly pack merchandise to ensure adequate protection;
- properly stock merchandise in appropriate locations;
- utilize computer systems and programs to assist with order fulfillment, availability and inventory product selection;
- manage recycling process and ensure recycling area is kept clutter free'
- ensure warehouse is secure at all times;
- abide by governmental and safety regulations to ensure the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment including maintenance and/or housekeeping if necessary;
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or its equivalent and 6 months experience working in shipping/receiving with forklift experience is preferred.
- Experience in shipping/receiving using UPS/FedEx/DHL and similar carriers.
- Ability to recognize and understand part numbers and line codes to ensure proper selection and delivery of parts, including identifying sequences of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly.
- Ability to lift and move merchandise of up to 50 pounds.
- Capable of using moving aids designed to move heavy items, including fork lifts, etc.
- Able to bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Read and speak the English language proficiently enough to communicate with co-workers; to understand and provide directions; to respond to management inquiries and to make entries on reports and records.
- Ability to pass Drug-Free Workplace testing.
- Ability to pass Background Check.
UDT - 2 years ago
UDT Instruments is a leading global supplier of precision electro-optical instruments, including radiometers, colorimeters, photometers,...