This position performs general warehouse work utilizing a variety of methods, including a Warehouse Management System (WMS). Scanning technology is used to complete tasks/transactions throughout the warehouse; this type of work includes but is not limited to the following: loading and unloading trucks, moving materials within the warehouse, pulling/packing/assembling orders, and shrink wrapping/banding pallets and packages.
Hours for this position are Monday ? Friday 6:00 am ? 2:30 pm, 1
- Uses scanner gun to accurately record transactions
- Moves materials within the warehouse either by forklift or by hand.
- Reviews and properly places shipping/receiving documents.
- Performs quality control by inspecting materials.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Continually seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
Requires a high school diploma or GED.
Previous experience working in a distribution center is preferred.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
Forklift Certificate is Preferred
Valid driver?s license