The Warehouse Clerk performs general warehouse work utilizing a variety of methods, including a Warehouse Management System (WMS). Scanning technology is used to complete tasks and transactions throughout the warehouse; this type of work includes but is not limited to the following: loading and unloading trucks, moving materials within the warehouse, pulling/packing/assembling orders, and shrink wrapping/banding pallets and packages.
- Uses scanning gun to accurately record transactions
- Moves materials within the warehouse either by forklift or by hand
- Reviews and properly places shipping and receiving documents
- Performs quality control by inspecting materials
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Continually seeks out opportunities to contribute to business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Previous experience working in a distribution center is preferred.
Uponor - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...