Accepts and processes incoming stock orders. Assists parts specialists with outgoing parts orders. Processes and ships warranty returns. Performs all functions relating to the receipt and storage of factory source parts, accessories and related material.
- Receives incoming orders, checks for damages or missing components of shipments. Receives, documents and stores inbound shipments from factory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Puts parts into inventory location. Retrieves back-ordered items form inbound shipments. Identifies back-order customers and processes to back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping.
- Processes customer orders that are part of incoming stock orders and advise appropriate parts specialist. Assists with inventory administration. Monitors and adjusts inventory levels as necessary.
- Maintains work area and environment clean and ordered. Participates in job-related training exercises when appropriate or necessary.
- Insures forklift is in good operating order. Assists employees in other job areas when necessary.
- Participate in Operational Development team activities.
- Various other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Experience Required:
- 2 years of relavent career experience
- Certified Forklift Operator
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to tolerate local temperatures and warehouse climate
Volvo Group - 18 months ago