Job Duties Include: Is responsible for the packaging, shipping and storing of pharmaceutical products and supplies under the supervision of a Staff Pharmacist, General Manager, and/or Warehouse Coordinator. Performs for warehouse related functions and collaborates with other members of the health care team to assist with other warehouse duties as assigned. Verifies that medication and supplies in package being shipped match the label on package. Places appropriate drug inserts and new customer kits, if applicable, in package being shipped. Distributes and delivers supply orders to appropriate staff/areas throughout the building, i.e. copier paper, kitchen supplies and other general supplies. Process both inbound & outbound medical equipment. Handles disposal of Sharps & Bio-Hazard Waste appropriately. Receives & stocks incoming inventory, process & tracks UPS/Fed-ex shipments. Observe legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Walgreens information.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Medical Technology.
- Keyboarding skills basic level (for example: operate by touch the letter, number, and symbol keys with minimal errors).
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Working knowledge of copiers.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- At least 6 months of warehouse experience.
Basic keyboarding, e-mail, and internet skills.
Basic knowledge of office equipment (e.g., copier, fax machine)
Ability to multitask and prioritize.
Ability to work with little or no supervision and meet deadlines.
Experience with doing inventory counts.
Valid drivers license and good driving record.
Exceptional customer service skills.
At least six months of warehouse experience.
Experience with reading maps and navagating the streets in the Metro-Milwaukee area.
Valid drivers license and good driving records.
Walgreens - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...