Location: Miami Airport Merch
Hourly Rate (if applicable): Summary:
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse. Responsibilities include working with the location merchandise and resolving issues using the retail management system; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, or General Manager depending upon local requirements.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Receive and store merchandise according to company standards.
- Ticket according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
- Review in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when appropriate.
- Ensure that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company standards and are correctly entered into the Retail Management System.
- Update information in the RMS as needed and produce appropriate reports.
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Requires a minimum of 0-1 year of warehousing experience
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
World Duty Free Group - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
The World Duty Free Careers Recruitment