Suddenlink Communications™ a top-10 U.S. cable broadband provider, is looking for a Part TimeWarehouse Converter Technician , for our Monahans, TX candidate need to live or be willing to relocate to the Monahans area.
If you are looking for a company who values Honesty, Integrity, Family First, Creativity, Customer Service, Positive Attitude, Excellence, Pride, Knowledge, Skills, Corporate Citizenship and Care for Others, then you have found it. We conduct business according to the highest ethical principles.
Under general supervision, performs work of routine difficulty in office work. Also responsible for proper vehicle operation including thorough pre/post-trips and record keeping. Unloads, receives, stores, packages, loads, and ships inventory items (e.g. cable converter boxes, broadband modems, fiber cable, installation kit accessories, network system hardware, telephones and accessories for business telephony). Completes all necessary receiving and shipping forms and checks them for accuracy. Tracks the movement of inventory items from the time items arrive to the warehouse to the time they are shipped. Participates in periodic warehouse inventory and cycle counts by making and verifying inventory counts as well as investigating discrepancies. Orders, receives, stores, and maintains warehouse supplies. Reports to a Warehouse Worker II and/or Warehouse Manager or Supervisor.
• Also responsible for proper vehicle operation including thorough pre/post-trips and
• record keeping.
• Responsible for safe, efficient, and accurate delivery of material the and equipment
• Receives material and equipment from suppliers, and maintains inventory control.
• Issues supplies to field personnel.
• Responsible for upkeep of vehicles and warehouse facilities.
• May operate a forklift.
• May prepare damaged converters for shipping and repair.
• May assist in planning material requirements per installation projections.
• May repair converter remotes.
• May reconfigure converters.
• Maintains converters and DCR units
• Must be able to operate hand tools.
• Must have valid Driver’s License, and be insurable.
• Must have mastered driving skills to operate a vehicle and forklift.
• Maintain regular attendance for hours assigned.
• Prior warehouse/inventory experience preferred.
• Knowledge of PC billing systems.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Suddenlink Communications offers all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected group status.
Suddenlink - 21 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...