Req ID: 60293BR
Business Title: Warehouse Coordinator ( 2nd Shift)
Business: Medical Products
Location of Position: Bloomington, IN
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for receiving, shipping, storage, inventory accuracy, and picking operations to support both internal and external operations. The specific activities of a coordinator are determined by the warehouse of assignment: Raw Material or Finished Product. This position reports to a Supervisor, Warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (these are primary responsibilities of the role and the incumbent will perform other duties as assigned):
Truck Driving: Will be required to drive company trucks for transport of material; will require a Chauffer’s license, and must adhere to other requirements for drivers. (Applies to all hires after July 2009).
- Safe loading and unloading of trucks.
- Proper packing of material for shipment.
- Utilization of various systems required to ship materials (FedEx, UPS computers).
- Proper documentation of shipping activities.
- Receives and fills orders and performs order status inquiry for all completed orders. Adjusts orders as necessary when damages or shortages occur.
- Fills and prepares inventory for transportation through material handlers and monitors progress throughout shift to assure efficient completion of duties.
- Compliance with worldwide regulatory agencies Department of Transportation (DOT), International Air Transport Association (IATA) and other company SOPs and regulatory agencies in conducting warehouse activities.
- Perform general duties of warehouse, including: cycle counting, temperature monitoring, work order picking, ERP navigation and use, inventory accuracy, material storage.
- Powered industrial truck operation, including other material handling equipment.
- Respond to environmental chamber alarms.
- Uses computer systems provided by company to initiate reports, track and transact inventory, and other activities.
- Coordinate movement of material, order picking, between warehouses and all company locations.
- Proper completion of dangerous goods Bill of Lading (BOL) where required for carrying dangerous goods.
- Daily vehicle inspection and cleaning.
- Proper operation of temperature control unit.
- Re-fueling trucks at assigned intervals.
- Adherence to Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Dispensing of material from Raw Materials warehouse.
- Must be able to operate barcode scanning equipment.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Qualifications):
Physical / Safety Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse and/or technical office experience required.
- Must be able to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Must be able to obtain Hazardous Materials certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and lift to support warehouse activities.
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required
- Position may require sitting or standing for long hours.
Doing Work that Matters:
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 23 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...