Canon Business Solutions is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are detail oriented, motivated individual and you enjoy a challenge, this may be the position for you! Canon Business Solutions Warehouse Coordinators are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and control of the warehouse & parts operations. Canon Business Solutions offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
As a Warehouse Coordinator, your primary focus will be shipping, receiving, shipped data entry/invoicing, pre-installation, managing our delivery relationships, parts and supply management, and responsibility for the overall accuracy of the warehouse and parts facility.
Your qualifications must include the following:
Canon Business Solutions is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 years experience in a warehouse or distribution area, lead or supervisory experience a plus
- Must be knowledgeable of general warehouse operations including, but not limited to: shipping and receiving, picking/packing orders, inbound and outbound inventory control and distribution
- Experience in a computerized environment as well as working with a warehouse database management system
- Computer proficiency and Oracle experience are preferred
- Excellent time management and attention to detail a must
- Outstanding customer service skills and a strong sense of dedication and urgency are essential
Canon Business Solutions - 17 months ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...