Customer Logistics Coordinator will be typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. The incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction. Individual will be working in a dynamic environment that focuses on delivering continuous measurable improvement to the customer.
High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 1-3 Years of experience in a warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in warehouse/distribution environment, (i.e.: Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch preferred.)
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred.
- Understanding of OSHA, and all related safety regulations strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
Safety management and reporting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Ryder - 20 months ago
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...