Flexpipe Systems (a ShawCor company) manufactures and sells spoolable composite pipe used primarily by oil and natural gas producers in applications which benefit from the product’s pressure and corrosion resistance capabilities. Flexpipe’s headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Calgary, Alberta with additional sales, service and distribution facilities in Northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, Colorado, Texas, California, and Oklahoma. Flexpipe and ShawCor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
At Flexpipe we have built a true team environment where all employees are empowered to contribute to the success of the company. Through our values of collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, we have the highest regard for the safety and wellness of our people. Flexpipe is a global organization and provides a Total Rewards package that includes a competitive salary, benefits, matching RRSP/401K, bonus, and training & development.
We want you to join our team!
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for looking after raw materials and finished goods inventory and performing systems and manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Varied hours of work may be required based on incoming and outgoing of shipments.
· Accurate completion of paperwork verifying shipment information
· Utilizing material handling equipment to retrieve, ship, place and seal product
· Monitoring and maintaining warehouse materials system to support efficient warehouse processing and maximize warehouse space usage
· Organizing and maintaining inventory space
· Ensuring that notable problems encountered are reported to their supervisor
· Evaluation and improvement of processes and procedures
· Disassembly and shipment of empty reels
· Continually developing knowledge and skills regarding tools, equipment, and protocols
· Performs basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse
· Be able to cross-train into the shipping /receiving functions and aid in the position as needed
· Maintaining a safe working environment by following safety rules and regulations
· Other duties as required
Required Qualifications and Competencies for the Position:
· Familiarity with Windows Suite (Excel, Outlook and Word)
· Mechanical aptitude preferred, due to interdependence with rentals unit
· Oil & Gas field experience preferred
· Ability to work independently without supervision
· Strong planning and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
· Valid driver’s license
We welcome applications from internal applicants for this opportunity, however in order to be eligible to apply to for a new job employees of ShawCor must have one (1) year of service in their current job and be in good standing . You must apply online using SuccessFactors for your application to be received.
While you do not need to seek Supervisor approval to apply for jobs your Supervisor will be contacted for an internal reference if your application advances to the formal interview stage.
ShawCor Ltd. - 30+ days ago
ShawCor Limited (ShawCor) is global energy services company, specializing in technology-based products and services for the pipeline and pip...