Opportunity with White Mountain Cable Construction coordinating materials for a new project in Portland, ME. Occasional need to travel to other warehouse in NH.
- Accepting and processing incoming materials and supplies
- Distributing materials according to job specifications
- Asset protection and Inventory control
- General administrative paperwork
- Maintain facility in an organized and safe manner
- Assisting Project Director and Supervisors as needed
- Must be energetic, hard-working and reliable
- Basic computer skills and good with math
- Possess a valid driver's license, and fork truck certification.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Pays $13-14/hour and Competitive Benefits
White Mountain Cable Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply - go to our website, www.wmc1.com. Send resume via email listed on employment page.
Or download an application and self-identification form, complete and fax to us at the info listed below:
White Mountain Cable Construction, LLC
PO Box 459
Epsom, NH 03234
Fax: (603) 736-8949