POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a Warehouse Driver to join our team! This position is responsible for handling warehouse inventory, loading company delivery and service vehicles, and delivering wholesale and retail inventory to Safelite Group locations and other automotive glass retailers.
Who we’re looking for:
- Receives incoming inventory items, logs into warehouse system, and stocks inventory in the proper location
- Fills customer invoices. Checks part numbers, cleans and packs inventory items, and loads them onto company vehicles for delivery
- Drives company vehicles to deliver inventory to Safelite Grouplocations and other automotive glass retail shops
- Inspects inventory for defects, scratches or other damage and buffs scratches out of glass when necessary using appropriate equipment
- Notifies Warehouse Manager of problems
- Follows all Safeltie Group safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment
- Organizes and cleans warehouse space and company vehicles
- Reports any customer problems or concerns immediately
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid driver's license and power equipment certifications.
- Knowledge of state driving laws and applicable safety practices and procedures
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures, glass-handling, inventory tracking, and basic mathematics.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to provide World Class customer service; perform basic mathematical calculations, read and write, understand and follow general instructions, and maintain accurate and complete work records.
- Ability to uphold Safelite Group values and ethics.
- Skill in verbal communication
- Skill in operating general office equipment, operating a personal computer, and job related software
Safelite AutoGlass - 16 months ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...