SCP Distributors / POOLCORP, the largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies and equipment, is seeking a PART TIME Warehouse Expeditor to increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately placing orders of top moving items and safely loading materials into customers’ vehicles.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishes relationships with customers by accurately placing orders, processing payment and loading materials immediately onsite into customers’ vehicles.
- Understands the needs of the customers and learns their buying habits and expectations in order to expedite the sales process.
- Moves all inventory into allocated spaces in the front of the sales center daily.
- Assists in keeping facility secure. Ensures all product and equipment is stored at end of day.
- Communicates positively with supervisors, sales staff and fellow workers to coordinate low inventory levels.
- Follows any special instructions pertaining to an individual order.
- Operates a forklift safely and efficiently, maintains required certification, performs vehicle safety checks and reports discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintains proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
- Assists in loading the delivery truck.
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by the sales center manager and/or the warehouse or operations manager.
Job Requirements :
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work outside in a fast-paced environment assisting customers a large portion of the day.
- A positive customer service attitude.
- Ability to move heavy objects, some weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Prior Forklift experience and forklift certified.
- MS Office proficiency and ability to learn inventory software quickly.
- Ability to work independently with some direction.
- Understands basic warehousing, inventory and stocking procedures.
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written) skills.
The company distributes non-discretionary pool maintenance products, such as chemicals and replacement parts; discretionary products, such...