POSITION SUMMARY (Briefly describe the purpose of the position)
Responsible for operating forklift, picking and packaging orders for daily shipments to Envision Industries customers, and stocking raw materials and finished product while maintaining accurate inventory records. Perform other shipping and receiving duties as needed.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE (List in order of importance)
• Identify and place raw and finished material into appropriate bin locations and enter information into inventory.
• Identify and locate customer order items to be picked from warehouse bins using a handheld scanner; reduce inventory of the proper number of items.
• Ensure appropriate and accurate paperwork accompanies orders.
• Wrap, mark, label and stage orders in the appropriate location.
• Distribute raw material to production area based on lot numbers, production staging plan and schedules.
• Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner to move items to be shipped to shipping/receiving area to storage area or from shipping/receiving area to trucks.
• Report all shortages, back orders, and inventory discrepancies to the Warehouse Manager.
• Assist with maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area; report need for maintenance and repairs of forklifts and other warehouse equipment to the Warehouse Manager.
• Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (List as required or preferred)
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Experience: 1-2 years previous warehouse and forklift experience preferred.
• Possess a good work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with periodic consultation and direction.
• Good math skills, organization and attention to detail.
• Flexibility to perform additional duties as requested, and ability to work overtime as needed.
• Current valid driver’s license required.
• Current forklift license required.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0__
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
___ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arm’s reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
___ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
_X_ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
EnvisionWare provides six (6) months of software updates with purchase, and your reseller provides additional support services during this...