Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Ready to raise the bar on customer satisfaction?
If you enjoy building things and have a desire to work for a successful company where you can use your artistic and technical skills, then Furniture Repair Technician may be just the role for your career ambitions! As a warehouse Furniture Repair Technician, you will be responsible for setting the standard of excellence for the quality of the merchandise our customers will receive.
- Assessing damages and choose appropriate methods of repair for wood furniture, leather, fabric and upholstery.
- Maintain a neat and safe work environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable working with hands and displays an aptitude for craftsmanship, artistic and/or carpentry services.
- Meet standards to complete furniture "deluxing" process.
- Commitment to Raymour & Flanigan's safety policies and procedures and ability to promote awareness.
- Demonstrate high level of attention to detail and professionalism at all times.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Two years experience working with wood furniture, leather, fabric & upholstery.
- Color matching & blending
- Wood repairs including burn-ins & wood graining.
- Leather repairs including scuffs, holes and tears.
- Upholstery repairs including structural/mechanism replacements.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, health, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, short- and long-term disability, associate merchandise discount, and paid life insurance.
- Lift, lower, push and pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...