Responsible for inventory control including 3rd party warehouses. Ensure the accuracy of the inventory by performing cycle/physical count and report/reconcile the discrepancy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for examining and investigating misidentified items and for determining the causes for the discrepancies
- Suggest procedures to safeguard inventory items by determining which items are prone to theft and which items need specialized security
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels and must report shortages, overages and all inventory levels monthly for replenishment
- Must keep accurate records of inventory levels and location for easy retrieval
- Responsible for communicating with all department to reconcile the inventory problem
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved
- Perform other duties as assigned*
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of high school education with two year of inventory control experience
- Have a detailed understanding inventory control / management systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent personal organization skills
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, tablets, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PCÃ¢"Â¢. With a global staff of more than 10,000 ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years. To learn more about ASUS go to usa.asus.com. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at Asus to see what your future may hold.
(** Job functions are subject to change at any time per Management)
Please email resume and cover letter to Job#0206,
or 800 Corporate Way, Fremont, CA 94539.
ASUS Computer International
- 2 years ago - save job