Inventory control Analysis support to maintain consistent accountability of ADPE assets supporting HQ USCENTCOM. Assist with the operation of the Project Support Facility and perform shipping and receiving of ADPE assets, storage of computer/communications-related assets, and distribution of hardware.
- Participating in a large Warehouse Inventory Audit for USCENTCOM
- Responsible for receiving, labeling and properly documenting all incoming equipment. Conducted physical inventories, performed data entry, shipped and received equipment, coordinated with vendors, and utilized barcode labeling system
- Ensure all property items are uniquely labeled, tracked and changes inputted into the database.
- Inspect goods and materials and assess condition for distribution/recycling.
- Coordinate the disposal of property, supplies, and or material in compliance with Government and/or military regulations/guidelines.
- Maintain records of acquisition/distribution and property, supplies, and materials. Investigate and reconcile discrepancies.
Cambridge International Systems Inc - 4 months ago
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...