Job Id: 174525
Nearest Major Market: WA - Seattle
At Motion Industries, our Warehouse personnel are key members of our team. They provide the highest levels of customer service by performing all shipping and receiving activity for the Branch ensuring the customer receives the correct products in a timely manner. They are also responsible for stocking and properly maintaining merchandise - an important role in our process of keeping industry in motion.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lb and lift up to 50 lb
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- May need to be certified to operate a forklift
- Good driving record.
- Provide excellent customer service that will enhance relationships and lead to ongoing sales
- Match packing slips to inventory items received
- Record items in computer system
- Prepare items for delivery to customer
- May process counter sales
- Maintain a clean warehouse
- Restock shelves when new inventory arrives
- Prepare customer returns for shipment
- May deliver items to customers
- Interact with customers while delivering items; share information with Motion Industries' associates.
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of 500 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 4.1 million parts from Motion's extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers' facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
Motion Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company
- 2 years ago - save job
Power transmission products may not be on anyone's Christmas list, but Santa's workshop couldn't groove without the parts...