Posting Job Title: Warehouse Lead
Requisition #: 143819BR
Posting Location: Florence, SC, US
Area of Interest: Facilities/Security
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
A Warehouse lead is in charge of the management and administration of all material related activities. This position is accountable for the suitable handling and processing of the entire inventory in the warehouse. Supervising and assigning tasks to workers and maintaining seamless functions in the warehouse are also amongst some of the core essentials of the profile of a warehouse lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To maintain warehouse flexibility and productivity, this position may be required to perform some or all of the duties and responsibilities of the following positions:
Warehouse Specialist I
Warehouse Specialist II
- Must meet or exceed established responsibilities of Warehouse Specialist I & II and Inventory Specialist.
- No disciplinary action in file for past 6 months
- Must score a solid or better on last annual Performance Review
- Maintaining an account of the entire inventory in the warehouse. Ensuring the proper labeling, tagging and packaging of goods and materials. Following all necessary documentation and legal procedures for dispatch and receiving goods. Organizing and developing systematic plans for loading and unloading of supplies Assigning work and functions to all warehouse workers and staff. Supervising the proper and smooth functioning of all activities.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have full knowledge of all fundamental responsibilities within the Warehouse (full knowledge is being able to complete all tasks without any assistance daily while meeting set standards)
- Staging / Testing Converters
- Picking / QC Material
- Route Delivery
- Front Counter Process
- Responsible for maintaining the warehouse area in a neat, orderly and inventoried manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Must possess strong customer service skills and a commitment toward internal/external customer satisfaction. Requires ability to operate PeopleSoft, ICOMS and DOS PC computer, consisting of Windows and Excel software (could include Mintek and SETS). Must possess strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to meet and communicate with all levels of employees. Knowledge of CATV parts and equipment is helpful. Must possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record. A proficient licensed forklift operator is required Must be able to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new and existing parts and products offered by the company. Data entry and basic typing skills required. Must be able to work in a fast paced high stress environment. Must have a complete understanding of the People Soft inventory system. Must be able to follow instructions and work independently. Must possess the ability to think through a problem, analyze and break it down into parts to resolve or come up with a logical solution. Must demonstrate self-motivation and ability to perform effectively in a multi-tasking environment. Requires the ability to be watchful, anticipate act quickly with precision and good judgment.
High School diploma or equivalent is required.
At least 6 years experience in the materials handling and CPE environment is required. Must demonstrate consistent superior job performance.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3752 - South Carolina
Controlling Establishment ID: 00143 - Florence Bryson
Time Warner Cable - 11 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...