We are currently recruiting for a 2nd shift Lead Person for our warehouse located in Hazelwood, MO. Hours are Monday through Friday from 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
The Lead Person is responsible for assisting the Foreman with all shift operations in the area to which assigned. Included in this is the coordination of labor resources against the workload, issuance and support of all required supplies, tools, equipment, and safety gear.
- U nload incoming materials, check identification, report shortages or damaged materials, move to storage area;
- Move materials between departments, following routing, delivery tickets, or orders;
- Fill orders from inventory and warehouse stock and deliver to dock for loading;
- Operate power lift truck to move materials and stack loaded pallets;
- Operate overhead crane, large forklift, and steel cutting equipment
- Assist foreman running the shift;
- Perform truck and order checks;
- Evaluates MTR and Inventory Stock Checks on Computer System;
- Participates in training other employees;
- Evaluates workloads across multiple days or multiple shifts;
- Capable of running the shift in the absence of the Foreman;
- Computer duties to include pick listing; outbound truck and CPU processing; inbound truck receiving
· High School diploma or GED
,Â· 2-5 years in a warehouse environment
,Â· Familiarity with OSHA and other regulatory requirements and industry standards
,Â· CPR and First Aid Certification - Preferred
We offer a full range of benefits, including profit sharing, 401(k), and a bonus program.
Interested candidates should apply online.
Tubular Steel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free company.
Tubular Steel, Inc. - 7 months ago