Working with all members of Logistics team, assist Warehouse Supervisor in ensuring smooth operations of a portion of the warehouse. Full spectrum of warehouse duties from receiving to inventory control to preparing finished goods for shipping. Great communiction skills is a must in this position as well as good time management skills.
PRIMAY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Oversees and assists in the receiving and unloading of materials from trucks, ensuring quality work
- Enter data into company inventory system (Savant)
- Contributes to the goal of current and accurate inventory control
- Maintains legible and accurate records or logs as required
- Assist supervisor in variety of activities such as coordinating workflow, taining, etc. Recommend work assignments.
- High school degree or GED . Associates or additional skills preferred.
- 5+ years of warehouse experience
- Good computer knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook email
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Reliable transportation
Starting Salary: $14 – $16 DOE
- Ability to safely operate forklifts and pallet jacks
- Ability to llift 40-50 lb cases multiple times a day
- Ability to work in -10 degree Fahrenheit (walk-in freezer)
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Positive attitude, always willing to assist team member when needed
- Must be able to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have high attention to detail and be able to read and recognize product variations.
This is a regular, full-time position with benefits (after successful completion of introductory period, will be eligible for generous benefits including Fully Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD & STD as well as a variety of other benefits programs).
Interested? Submit resume (as detailed as possible) to include company name, dates worked and duties/accomplishments at that position AS WELL AS answer the screening questions.
NOTE : SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT ANSWERING SCREENING QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED !!