POSITION SCOPE |
Warehouse personnel to act as a lead, and stock and prepare carpet for delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately measures carpeting
- Accurately cuts carpeting
- Transports carpeting via forklift and manual handling
- Ensures inventory control
- Assists the Warehouse Supervisor with a variety of tasks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to lead and train associates
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must be organized and have the ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of carpet measuring and cutting
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to follow order specs
- Ability to operate a forklift
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook required.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
Empire Today LLC - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...