Nexeo Solutions is focused exclusively on the business of connecting producers and customers of chemicals, plastics, composites and environmental services. With operations across North America, Europe and Asia, Nexeo Solutions aspires to be the global leader in our industry. Our global infrastructure, experienced team and efficient private fleet position us to help your business connect to the opportunities of the global economic recovery.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and 401(k). For more information about Nexeo Solutions, visit
As a Warehouse Lead, you will be responsible for planning, scheduling, and workforce management. Knowledge of hazardous material regulations, DOT regulations, warehousing and logistics are necessary. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to reports, employee training, employee relations, and should have a good understanding of shift work.
This position is located in: Warren, MI.
- DOT Hazmat shipping and shipment preparation
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, etc) in adherence with training and company policies
- Responsible for inspections and recordkeeping (hazardous waste audits, pre-shipment checklists, etc)
- Maintain any Hazmat requirements for transportation
- Special assignments or tasks as required by management
- Serve as a leadership role
- Participate on the site Safety Committee
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts to Management
- Waste management, RCRA Hazardous waste handling
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous and hazardous wastes as scheduled or required
- Proper storage and labeling of wastes
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Some secondary education, preferred
· 4-5 years distribution/logistics warehouse experience
· RCRA compliance and waste managements experience a plus
· Good computer skills (Word, Lotus Notes, Excel, SAP a plus)
· Forklift certified
· Detail and safety oriented
· Willing to work overtime when needed
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Good communication and written skills a must
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
Nexeo Solutions is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy status, genetic information, disability and / or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Nexeo Solutions participates in the E-Verify program to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.
Nexeo Solutions - 21 months ago