The Warehouse Lead is a member of Reinhart’s Warehouse Division team and is primarily responsible for providing support to the Warehouse Supervisor. This position will assist the Warehouse Supervisor with ensuring all customer orders are completed by established deadlines through exceptional leadership. This position provides a great opportunity to gain exposure to a key function at Reinhart and grow with our organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting with the direction, operation, and results of the warehouse. The Warehouse Lead will work closely with all employees both training new hires as well as developing experienced staff. This includes possessing the skills to perform the functions listed below while continuing to structure and develop the department.
About Reinhart Foodservice:
- Self motivated individual with great initiative and ability to work independently.
- Serve as a highly motivated leader and quick thinker that possess the ability to interact with a host of different personalities.
- Highly organized, detail orientated and capable of multi-tasking.
- Ensure employees are following all safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for issue resolution and general customer satisfaction.
- Strong work ethic.
- Act as a mentor for all department employees and foster a positive work environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of employee morale through meetings, team building and counseling.
- All other duties as assigned.
Founded in 1972, Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. is one of the most progressive and efficient broadline foodservice distributors in the United States. The company provides fresh produce, proteins, ingredients, supplies and equipment to customers across the U.S. through its state-of-the art distribution center network. Reinhart Foodservice is part of the Reyes Holdings organization. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, Reyes Holding delivers the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to retailers around the world. The company is comprised of three divisions: The Martin-Brower Company, Reyes Beverage Group and Reinhart Foodservice. Reyes Beverage Group operates in 10 major markets delivering beer to over 31,000 accounts across America. Martin-Brower serves over 14,000 McDonald's restaurants around the world.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School degree or GED Required
- 1-2 years related experience
- Foodservice/ Distribution experience preferred
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, occasionally lift up to 80lbs
- Ability to work in varying temperatures ranging from -20F to 100F
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suites
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service; overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resource department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
Reinhart FoodService L.L.C. - 19 months ago
Reinhart is the Nation's third largest independent foodservice distributor. We are a family-owned company that has been around for over 30...