Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is a leading distributor of fluid handling products, providing ultrapure, corrosion -resistant fluid flow systems and expertise. Our broad customer base includes electronic component and equipment manufacturers, many chemical, water treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and biotechnology companies as well as OEMs and mechanical contractors.
About the Opportunity: Build your career here and experience the advantages that come with working for one of the most respected names in the industry. Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced, furious, and high-energy fun.
We need a talented individual to fill the role of Warehouse Lead for Ryan Herco Flow Solutions in San Diego, CA.
Responsible for each aspect of operational performance for the designated RHFS warehouse/distribution facility. Through hands-on management, administer company policies and procedures in support of customer-focused order to delivery excellence. All aspects of ‘perfect order’ receipt (pick, pack, ship, will call, delivery) and inventory management (receive, replenish, deplete, cycle counts) are led and executed through this position. Using critical problem solving skills, each challenge, from customer service to assigning bin locations, shipping internationally to supporting WMS (warehouse management systems) reside with this role. Drive optimal balance of service to cost and profitability. Manage performance, escalations, and special requests. Support development of distribution capabilities and cost effective logistics. Provide guidance and direction for best practice processes and personnel oversight .
Accountabilities and Decision Making Authority :
Operationally lead and handle day- to-day operational requirements for compliant, expedient flow of materials and products to satisfy customer demand. Continuously drive for best practice, assessing work flow and processes, Communicate routinely with supervisor in support of Sales needs and outstanding, reliable customer service. Ensure accurate inventory fulfillment and controls.
- Day-to-day operational management of receipts, replenishment, returns, put-away, picking, packing, shipment, deliveries and will call (as applicable) of products and orders
- Command strong knowledge and proficiency with inventory control processes and maintaining high level of inventory accuracy
- Demonstrate adept supervisory management, coaching, and leading by example
- Ability to multi-task In physically demanding warehouse environment, operating MHE
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of performance measurements
- Liaise with cross-functional personnel to support fulfillment, transport, and delivery of product
Typical Decisions Made:
- Manage order to delivery cycle and all end-to-end warehouse processes
- Report or seek counsel from RDM (Regional Distribution Manager) for escalations or challenging situations requiring strong liaison or corporate oversight
- Handle operational and management actions, ensuring performance optimization for a scaling business
· College degree or commensurate experience (three to five years in warehousing, physical distribution)
· Supervisory experience helpful
· Solid interpersonal skills, able to maintain cooperative cross-functional relationships
· Effective administrator and communicator
· Able to promote an atmosphere of teamwork and professionalism in the workplace
· Proficient with computer systems
· Experience with forklifts and other material handling equipment (MHE)
· Solid written, verbal, and math skills