Responsible to manage a small team to implement the daily receiving, shipping and inventory control functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of cross functional activities within Warehouse
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong skills in leading, managing, and organizing people
- Ability to set priorities of daily tasks
- Self-disciplined and consistent
- Ability to develop and implement action steps and follow through with people responsible for them
- Ability to identify training needs to improve the team's working quality
- Perform other duties as assigned*
Required Skills and Experience:
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel and integrated systems WMS
- English oral and written communication skill
- Forklift certificate preferred
- A minimum of high school education with three years of warehouse leader experience
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, tablets, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PCÃ¢"Â¢. With a global staff of more than 10,000 ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years. To learn more about ASUS go to usa.asus.com. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at Asus to see what your future may hold.
(** Job functions are subject to change at any time per Management)
Please email resume and cover letter to Job#0207,
or 800 Corporate Way, Fremont, CA 94539.
ASUS Computer International
- 2 years ago - save job