An interesting and challenging opportunity awaits you. W.B. Mason is a company rich with history and for over 100 years has been driven to satisfy the customer. Quality, integrity, honesty and dependability are what W.B. Mason customers expect and these same characteristics are what we look for in an employee. If you want to be part of a growing company, looking to achieve great things, you have come to the right place!
The third shift warehouse worker will help process and receive store orders coming in from outside vendors. Hours of operation for the shift are 2:00 am to 7:30 am or later as needed.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets, shelves and loads trucks for morning delivery.
- Manages work production so trucks are ready to go out on time and in good order.
- Assembles furniture to customer specifications.
- Keeps communication and information updated to minimize disruption.
- Completes work in a timely manner while ensuring all safety and security procedures are followed.
- Work closely with Warehouse Supervisors and Delivery Drivers.
- High school education or equivalent is required.
- Employees must regularly lift and or move 75 pounds or more.
- Good attention to detail, accurate and thorough
W.B. Mason Company - 14 months ago
Who but W.B. Mason could offer such an array of office supplies? The company, founded in 1898 as a rubber stamp maker, is one of the largest...