The Deeper End of the Talent Pool. Connect with the BEST custom contract manufacturers with primary emphasis in the state of the art precision machining and finishing of components used in aerospace to medical device manufacturing and all machining dominant industries in between!!|
MPS Technical specializes in the placement of contract and direct placement of staff that meet and exceed our clients expectations. By focusing on quality of service and providing creative human resource solutions for our clients, MPS will continue to be the partner of choice for individual employees and our business clients. For the past 20 years, weve identified and partnered with those companies who best exemplify a strong commitment to smart business practices and recognize the importance of their professional employees!
MPS Technical has partnered with a state of the art company located in Rogers, MN. I am recruiting a Warehouse Manager for Direct Hire Opportunity with my client. To apply, please see contact information below.
- Manage staff of warehouse associates and drivers to ensure the effective:
- Receipt of product (unloading trucks, receiving product accurately, putting away correctly)
- Picking and packing of orders to fulfill customers needs in a timely and accurate manner
- Timely and accurate delivery of product to customers
- Negotiate shipping rates (Domestic and International)
- Negotiate/arrange thrid party storage as needed
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Effectively communicate with manager, sales staff, as well as direct reports to ensure a high level of customer service is achieved.
- 2-5 years warehouse supervisory experience; bachelors degree preferred
- International logistics experience
- Experience in managing a safety program including a strong knowledge of OSHA and DOT requirements
- Proficient with an order entry system (JDE/Oracle) and knowledgeable in use of RF guns for both warehouse employees and drivers
- Experience with MS Excel spreadsheets - both creating and manipulating formulas
- Certified forklift operator capable of training others
- Self-motivated, results oriented leader with the ability to delegate as needed
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago