Warehouse Manager- Laffayette, LA
Multiband is seeking an experienced, driven leader to join our team. Multiband engages with a vast and growing array of technologies including satellite installation and service, renewable energy, wireless infrastructure, electrical power systems, digital signage, commercial audio/video solutions, hospitality IPTV, and VOD systems. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities and logistics of warehouse operations, ensuring the warehouse achieves the standard goals and metrics set forth by Multiband Corporation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages warehouse activities to maximize their efficiency, productivity, quality and safety.
2. Communicates warehouse site performance and activities to the General Manager and other designated personnel.
3. Manages the activities of the Warehouse Clerks at the assigned site; including daily activities, goals, and staff meetings.
4. Other duties as assigned.
Multiband is proud to offer a competitive compensation package including:
1. Pay at or above industry standard depending on experience
2. Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
3. Employee Assistance Program
4. Health Advocate service
5. Tuition Assistance Program
7. Leadership and Service Excellence training opportunities
8. FREE DIRECTV!
9. Much, much more!
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. 2-year degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Proven leadership ability.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills, management ability and industry knowledge.
5. Profit focused, results-oriented and an effective motivator.
6. Strong computer skills including a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
7. Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position (heavy lifting, forklift operation, extensive walking, etc.)
Multiband Corporation - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard