Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States , distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North America. We have the #1 national brand, Nestle Pure Life and many of the nation's strongest regional brands, including Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain. We also have the strength of Nestle, the world¡¿s largest food company, behind us.
Our beliefs, Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Teamwork have guided how we interact, how we make decisions and how we lead. This guidance has driven our success for over 30 years. Today, we are looking for talented individuals who live these Beliefs in everything they do, and can use them to further grow our business.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in Supply Chain. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas!
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to be located in our Dallas, Texas facility. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ownership of the handling, storage and distribution of NWNA bottled water products to the end consumer.
- Oversees the warehouse and palletizer operations to include safety, quality, continuous improvement, P & L, budgeting, inventory control, and fleet operations.
- Lead the execution of cultural changes and activities needed to support Nestle Continuous - Excellence (NCE) and the pursuit of TPM
- Coach and develop leaders and team members to successful results, including identifying training and development needs
- Determine staffing needs to meet workload requirements and manage day to day budget and forecasts
- Effectively manage warehouse utilization and resolve exceptions to daily operation
- Maintain contingency plans for time sensitive operations (unscheduled absentees, customer issues, systems malfunctions, inventory exceptions, transport equipment issues)
- Daily interaction with plant management, planning, transportation, quality and inventory control
- Interaction with peers across the company to share best practices and maintain compliance
- Confirm processes are run in accordance with SOPs and other documentation and best practices
- Ensure quality service to consumers by exceeding customer shipping requirements within the established time frame, and by communicating to internal contacts any issues that may impact customers
Key qualifications include:
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer a competitive salary based on education, experience, and other qualifications. This position is eligible for bonus and relocation assistance. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business or relevant field
- 10+ years of supply chain experience, including warehouse and inventory experience with at least 5 years leading a team
- Prior experience in consumer products, food and beverage specifically, preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel Powerpoint and business management software (SAP preferred) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Proven leadership skills, coaching and developing leaders & employees
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement and manage to/achieve metrics
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with frontline employees, peers, and executives
- Ability to drive positive change in both processes and systems and culture
- Strong internal and external customer focus with great follow-up
- Ability to provide after hours support to a 24 X 7 operation for critical issues
Interested individuals should apply online at www.nestlewaterscareers.com. Employees of Nestle Waters or any other Nestle Operating Company should apply on TOP. For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested in a career where you'd be a natural? Want to know more? Link here to receive a preview of this great opportunity!
Route Sales/Delivery Representative Career Video
Nestle Waters - 11 months ago
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States, distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North A...