- Supervise daily material releases for wireless projects
- Maintain daily warehouse material tracker on Excel
- Correct errors on material releases with manual write-ins
- Serve as liaison between contractors, procurement company, and director
- Detect discrepancies between vendor retail purchase orders and material releases
- Identified construction materials
- Resolved conflicts between contractors and procurement company
- Monitor staff attendance, authorize staff absences and ensure appropriate coverage; manage and determine daily warehouse schedule as needed to ensure timely completion of orders and support activities.
- Work with Recruiting on successful employment tasks such as interviewing, hiring, evaluating and retaining qualified individuals.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in warehouse operations, with at least 2 years of management experience required.
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written) in order to work with both external and internal customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to lead a team and develop staff.
- Intermediate PC skills
- Strong knowledge of inventory management required.
- Forklift certification a plus.
Nexius - 15 months ago
Nexius specializes in delivering end-to-end network services, software and business intelligence solutions to leading network operators and...