Responsible for overseeing all warehouse operations, and coordinating logistical activities with our integration facility, as well as inputting data, preparing packing and shipping documents, picking and staging outbound shipments.
- Responsible for the coordination of all warehouse activities with the corresponding activities happening in our integration, operations, and sales teams.
- Expected to be a working manager, while still managing staff work performance, schedule and training.
- Starting, scheduling and expediting picking sales orders
- Ensuring accuracy on inventory through receiving, stock put-away and shipping processes
- Managing inventory movement within the warehouse
- Reviewing all documents prior to shipment and ensuring that all procedures are followed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in warehouse management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership and customer service skills
- Computer proficiency
OnX Enterprise Solutions - 19 months ago