The Clymb is seeking a warehouse manager for a fulfillment center located in the Louisville, Kentucky area. This role is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of the warehouse operations and management of internal & external warehouse staff. This role will create and execute warehouse action plans according to operations best practices to ensure efficiencies and streamlining of processes. The ideal candidate will have a friendly disposition, be detailed oriented, and have excellent communication and organizational skills. If you thrive in a fast-paced, get your hands dirty, high-volume environment then you should apply. Experience in a warehouse environment with shipping, receiving, scanning, picking or sorting skills is required.
- Supervise internal warehouse staff and manage relationships with other warehouse staff.
- Oversee logistics and operations of warehouse workflow for smooth and efficient process.
- Train and motivate warehouse staff for increased effectiveness.
- Manage consistency in process – ensure accuracy of data input in system.
- Work with various teams for reconciliation, format, data accuracy and completion.
- Drive continued process improvement. Document process.
- Report on inbound and outbound shipments and inventory levels.
- Follow up on internal inventory accuracy requests.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within retail environment.
- Basic Excel aptitude, more advanced skills a plus
- Basic/Intermediate Web/Web Search skills, more advanced skills a plus.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. Have a knack for accuracy and quality control.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Can balance and prioritize multiple tasks and changing objectives.
- Committed to The Clymb's Core Values of Authenticity, Respect, Growth, and Excellence.
The Clymb is a private retail community - connecting premium outdoor brands with passionate, influential end-users. A dedication to innovation, customer service and brand stewardship have helped us become the fastest growing e-tailer in the outdoor industry. We work hard so we can play hard and we use the gear we sell. If you're as passionate about innovation as you are the outdoors, come join us at our Portland, OR headquarters. Good Things Come to Those Who Clymb™
- Attach your résumé.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide three professional references - include in the cover letter.
- Provide salary history from three most recent jobs - include in the cover letter.
The Clymb - 15 months ago