Outstanding opportunity to join a terrific specialty brand as a Store Manager in Destin, FL|
Provide a leadership role, working closely with the District Manager and Director of Retail to develop and maintain retail strategy. Responsible for identifying, prioritizing and executing all retail functions, including personnel and store operations. Ensure consumers have the best shopping experience possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, train and motivate quality employees in order to achieve store sales and performance objectives, as well as manage employee turnover and retention
- Assure the delivery of outstanding customer service
- Maintain a high quality store appearance and overall store safety
- Create and develop visual merchandise store displays. Collaborate with visual merchandise team to execute company goals
- Merchandise floor sets monthly and maintain appealing visual merchandised floor daily
- Responsible for sales analysis of inventory
- Set and manage annual store budget, including payroll; meet or exceed budget plan
- Ensure timely deposit of funds to bank accounts
- Required to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
The requirements listed below are representative of the requisite background required to adequately perform the functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience and qualifications:
- Five to seven years of management experience in a customer service oriented retail environment, with a results driven track record including the above duties and responsibilities.
- Stable work history with track record of success and accomplishment
Independent with strong communication skills and sense of ownership
- Experience from a strong branded culture
- Know how to create fun, energy and excitement within the store.
CareerBuilder - 24 months ago