United States-Texas-Fort Worth
The role of the Warehouse Master Data Specialist is to manage the processes of creating, changing, and maintaining Warehouse Master/Material data in SAP.
- He/she is responsible for ensuring these processes continue to support the functionality of the Warehouse Management System in SAP.
- This person is also responsible for monitoring Key Performance Indicators for the Supply Chain and for participating in all system and process changes that impact the Warehouse Master/Material data directly or indirectly.
- A key aspect of this role is to review ongoing processes and warehouse operations in order to identify and implement process improvements that help the Parts Logistics group meet or exceed operational targets of cost, quality, and throughput.
- As such, this role has a dotted line relationship to the roles in the PDC’s and RDC that work with the Warehouse Master data.
- Additionally, this role is responsible for the supervision and monitoring of the cycle counting program in the PDC’s and RDC.
- This responsibility includes monitoring the SAP process, overseeing the business execution of policies and procedures, and reviewing the entire program for continuous improvement.
- As a strategic role, the Warehouse Master Data Specialist is to monitor warehouse capacity as an input into the warehouse capacity planning process.
- This role will also take an active role in the planning of future network structure and capabilities as an input into the strategic planning for the Parts Logistics department.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
James Frizelle's Volkswagen located at Southport, Tweed Heads South, Lismore, Nerang in Queensland, specialises in New Volkswagen, Used Cars...