Castle Metals, one of the nation's leading metal service centers, provides a broad base of metals, services, and logistics solutions to diverse industries, including aerospace, semi-conductor, oil and gas, automotive, and heavy equipment manufacturers. Founded in 1890, Castle has over 20 operating and sales offices in the United States, Canada, and Mexico which support our domestic and international customers.
This position will:
- Utilize power equipment to process material to customer order requirements.
- Perform set-up and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Perform a variety of material movement tasks for order filling, receiving, and loading.
- Utilizing customer order requirements, select, fill, and package customer orders.
- Attach bundle tag to material being shipped and stages for shipment.
- Perform other related work as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certified/capable of being certified in assigned equipment
- Safety orientation including hazards communication and lock-out
- Quality orientation
- Statistical Process Control
- PC literacy a plus
- English and math competency test required
- Minimum of two (2) years general industrial work experience and one (1) year equipment experience preferred
A. M. Castle & Co. - 7 months ago