Belle Plaine, MN
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position is responsible for loading and stocking material in the warehouse and keeping lines supplied with materials of all products that will meet or exceed expectations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for stocking racks using a forklift ensuring that safety standards are met.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor and Lead Person to determine acceptability when questions/problems arise.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisor, Lead Person and Final Inspection to keep them informed of material defects and inventory levels.
- Keep work area clean and free of clutter.
- Assist other employees when time allows.
- Other duties as defined by management.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-MN-003 in the subject line of your e-mail).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time up to 12 hours.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment.
- Three (3) months experience and/or training as a warehouse operator preferred.
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.
Cambria - 19 months ago
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop...