EGW Personnel is in need of an experienced, self-starting and reliable individual who is able to assist in all general requirements of the warehouse operations for our local manufacturing client. This includes the movement of product throughout the warehouse, and the processing of the product to comply with the customer’s specific requirements. This person needs to be cross-trained in as many warehouse functions as possible to benefit the workflow requirements.
- Assist in the unloading and loading of trucks and containers of inbound and outbound product.
- Move product into storage locations after receiving verifications have been completed.
- Pick product from the storage locations and move to the order processing area.
- Prepare product that is to be recycled for pickup by service vendor.
- Movement of product onto storage racks from internal manufacturing departments.
- Package inter-department finished goods to become ready for stock.
- Repackage and coordinate customer orders per their specific requirements.
- Finalize product for shipment through pallet wrapping, labels, and Bills of Ladings. Move to the shipping area and coordinate freight pickups.
- Prepackaging of product in advance of customer orders to reduce production lead-time.
- Assist in general warehouse housekeeping functions.
- Warehouse background with UPS Worldship and extensive forklift experience.
F-T, Days (7:30am-4:30pm, Mon-Thur and 7:30am-2pm, Fri).
Contract with possibility of hire.
To apply for this job or to view other opportunities available, please visit: www.egwpersonnel.com/jobs to upload your resume and create a profile. If you have already created a profile with EGW Personnel, you can go to this site and update your resume or contact information.