Performs support duties for the Facility including off-loading, transporting, sampling and inspecting, and loading containers. Assist with staging containers. Ensure that the Container Storage Areas are in compliance. Responsible for ensuring that site waste inventories are maintained and reconciled daily.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
• Minimum one year hazardous waste handling required.
• Minimum six months equipment operations preferred.
• Must be able to pass a respirator fit test
• 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification preferred
• Valid Drivers License required
• Ability to obtain a Class A or B Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with Hazardous (H) endorsement
Veolia Environmental Services - 14 months ago