The Warehouse Operator position for Victory Packaging is responsible for all phases of assembling materials for customer orders, receiving new and returned product, and maintaining safety and quality standards within the warehouse.
• Read customer order documents to accurately determine selection of product and assemble inventory required.
• Move outgoing product using hand truck, forklift or other material handling equipment, in accordance with all safety policies, to loading dock.
• Receive, sort and place incoming product in appropriate warehouse location.
• Document and record any customer returns as required.
• Record amounts of material shipped or received in Victory computer system.
• Mark materials and product with Victory inventory codes.
• Notify Supervisor, General Manager or Office Manager of any product, safety or customer concerns.
• Assist with general counting of inventory.
• Open all containers, crates or bales as required to sort and maintain stock.
• Organize warehouse for cleanliness and safety at all times.
• Sweep, mop and perform other routine maintenance.
• Maintain all safety standards, including wearing protective clothing and eyewear as required.
• Maintain all quality indicators for operations by verifying product quantity/quality before delivery.
• Keep warehouse accessible and safe for branch staff and visitors.
• Coordinate of last minute or unscheduled deliveries will be necessary.
Additional Functions/ Job Duties
• Assist in U-Haul production
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One or more year(s) experience as warehouse clerk preferred
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written
• Basic computer literacy preferred but not required
Victory Packaging - 10 months ago
Family-owned Victory Packaging manufactures and distributes corrugated boxes, bubble wrap, shrink film, tape, equipment, and other packaging...