Req Number: hein-00004913
Location(s): Fort MyersFL
The role has complete responsibility for the following Warehouse functions:
'© Shipping, receiving and warehousing all raw materials and finished goods.
'© Acts as support for the Production, Bakery, Topping and Sauce departments involving line supplies and finished product.
1. Responsible for raw material and packaging breakdown, set-up as well as accurately supplying & returning the materials to & from Production, Bakery and Topping/Sauce departments.
2. Responsible for loading and unloading all inbound and outbound shipments, confirming counts of all shipping and receiving by reconciling with bills of lading and load lists. Accurately filling out all related warehouse and Q/A shipping/receiving forms.
3. Responsible for Freezer-In of all finished goods, verifying all paper work is correct on each finished pallet and confirming accurate counts of all finished goods going into the freezer.
4. Responsible for conducting daily cycle counts and set-up for next days production.
5. Responsible for the safe placement of all raw materials and finished goods in the warehouse and freezer storage racks using the FIFO procedure. Responsible for recording the proper vendor lot code dates numbers on Warehouse forms.
6. Receiving of flour, fructose, and soybean oil bulk deliveries if needed.
7. All daily, weekly and monthly housekeeping duties within all areas of the Warehouse function.
1. Requires a considerable amount of interpersonal & decision
making skills, along with effort, initiative and independence.
2. Previous warehouse/forklift experience preferred.
3. Must complete company forklift training and safety program and
be licensed. Must be able to complete certification within 90
4. Ability to read, write and communicate in English and perform
5. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
6. Ability to work in adverse conditions including temperatures
of -20 degrees F. for an extended period of time in the freezer
and production room, and 90-100 degrees F. working outdoors.
7. Ability to work overtime as requested