Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer is currently seeking a Warehouse Picker for our Pasadena, TX distribution center. The Warehouse Worker will be responsible for receiving, storing, distributing and loading material, tools, equipment, and product within the Integrated Supply Storeroom. Additional responsibilities include:
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to customers and sales.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Drives equipment to transport items within the distribution center.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within distribution center to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- 1+ years experience in a warehouse or distribution center
- Experience operating Raymond Reach Trucks and Order Selectors are desired
- Basic safety knowledge (i.e., proper lifting techniques, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good computer skills and able to operate RF Equipment
- Must be able to pass drug and background checks.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Indeed - 16 months ago
Hagemeyer North America (HNA) gets a charge out of spreading things around. The company -- a subsidiary of French distribution...