Warehouse Processor: Full-Time, Seasonal
Vail Resorts Retail
San Leandro, CA
Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe Vail Resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work for Vail Resorts and its subsidiary SSV, is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
The role of Warehouse Processor is to detail check each incoming order accurately and efficiently, to ensure that the correct price tags are affixed to the merchandise. To identify incorrect merchandise, tags or mistakes with shipments. Assist in correcting issues with overages, shortages, miss-ships, or damages.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately place correct price tags (SKU tag) on the correct merchandise
- Utilizing an RF scanner process merchandise putaway and picks ensuring timely and accurate processing of orders.
- Identify any overages, shortages, miss-ships or damages when processing orders, and reconcile the variances with the data entry clerk or a manager.
- Communicate with management and co-workers to ensure an effective work plan
- Demonstrate timely and consistent attendance
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Follow policies, loss prevention, and safety procedures at all times
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised, with strong attention to detail
- A minimum of 1 year retail warehouse experience - required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - required
- Ability to lift 50lbs. - required
- English fluency - required
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
Vail Resorts Retail operates over 200 year-round and seasonal stores under 40 + retail brand names specializing in ski, bike, golf and fly fishing products and gear. We operate in world-class locations such as Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Park City, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Minneapolis, Denver’s Front Range and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Compensation: Starting $11.00 per hour, based on experience
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts; including Heavenly, Kirkwood & Northstar
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Excellent training and professional development
Have Fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Value. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates four...