This position is responsible for assisting the overall shift operations with concentration on personnel safety, product quality, and operational effectiveness of the facility. |
- Assist with documentation processes including shift summary sheets, product wash sheets, recollection wash processes, quality processes and paperwork, cleaning processes and paperwork
- Enforce safety policies and processes for all personnel within the plant. Ensure all PPE is being worn per IFCO Systems standards and ensuring AIB standards are upheld.
- Help to provide personnel training and enforcement of all operational functions within the facility
- Ensure all required expectations are being met or exceeded with regard to quality, machine operation, productivity, and safety
- Follow best practices/Facility GMPs concerning shift/machine operation ensuring effective and productive performance in keeping with the highest standards expected by IFCO Systems for their customers
- Support and assist in future duties/projects as assigned by management
- Ability to work within a fast pace, high volume facility performing manual labor
- Willing to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have ability to lift/maneuver up to 50 lbs. of product throughout the shift as required
- Ability to follow safety guidelines and policies as designated by IFCO, AIB, OSHA, and other governmental agencies
CareerBuilder - 2 years ago
With more than 200 million Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs) in circulation in 33 countries, IFCO is the leading provider of reusable...