Posting Job Title |
Warehouse Rep 1
Nederland, TX, US
Area of Interest
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Warehouse Rep 1 for our Finance Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The purpose of this position is to perform related functions to all activities of the cable materials warehouse and if required a customer premise equipment (CPE) issue / recovery operation
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates various types of material handling equipment as required.
2. Receive materials and CPE delivered to warehouse dock by carriers and or company vehicles.
3. Check material against bills of lading, CPE against freight bills, and if applicable, purchase orders and properly receive materials within PeopleSoft in accordance with departmental/company policy.
4. Place materials in a safe and secure area for storage.
5. Sign off delivery forms, reporting any discrepancies to supervisor.
6. Pick/Issue warehouse materials upon receipt of proper requisition.
7. Able to execute basic inventory database functions within the inventory database, including basic navigation, inventory inquiry, picking feedback, etc.
8. Maintain records of materials/CPE received, stocked and issued.
9. Perform cycle counts on materials as required.
10.Deliver to the various departments items received daily, which may include driving a company vehicle.
11.Maintain warehouse area security at all times and include maintaining work area in a neat and orderly matter.
12.Use scanning equipment to issue/recover and account for CPE to/from technicians and front counters as required in accordance with departmental policy ensuring proper status/location combination.
13.Use of multiple CPE database for accountability CPE
14.Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or Equivalent. Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. One to two-years experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of proper lifting and carrying techniques for loads up to 70 lbs.
Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Thorough knowledge of inventory control, familiarity and use of computers preferred.
Ability to perform basic mathematics.
Controlling Establishment ID
00149 - Nederland
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...