Posting Job Title: Warehouse Rep 1
Requisition #: 144495BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Operations/General
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Warehouse Rep 1 for our Finance Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The purpose of this position is to perform related functions to all activities of the cable materials warehouse and if required a customer premise equipment (CPE) issue / recovery operation
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates various types of material handling equipment as required.
2. Receive materials delivered to warehouse dock by carriers and or company vehicles.
3. Check material against bills of lading, purchase orders and properly receive materials within PeopleSoft in accordance with departmental/company policy.
4. Place materials in a safe and secure area for storage.
5. Sign off delivery forms, reporting any discrepancies to supervisor.
6. Pick/Issue warehouse materials upon receipt of proper requisition.
7. Able to execute basic inventory database functions within the inventory database, including basic navigation, inventory inquiry, picking feedback, etc.
8. Maintain records of materials received, stocked and issued.
9. Perform cycle counts on materials as required.
10. Deliver to the various departments items received daily, which may include driving a company vehicle.
11. Maintain warehouse area security at all times and include maintaining work area in a neat and orderly matter.
12. Use scanning equipment to issue/recover and account for CPE to technicians and front counters as required in accordance with departmental policy ensuring proper status/location combination.
13. Perform cosmetic repair on CPE as required
14. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or Equivalent. Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. One to two-years experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of proper lifting and carrying techniques for loads up to 70 lbs.
Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...