Posting Job Title: Warehouse Representative
Requisition #: 144714BR
Posting Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Scan and process all Customer Premise Equipment returns, including scanning, sorting Customer Premise Equipment inventory control.
- Receive Customer Premise Equipment from office and technical personnel.
- Issue inventory stock to comply with technician's inventory requisition.
- Load/Unload trucks.
- Sort all incoming Customer Premise Equipment returns.
- Clean and straighten warehouse.
- Receive returned equipment from technicians, package items to be forwarded to repair center and reflect some in the inventory control system.
- Participate in Physical Inventories.
- Conduct Cycling Counts.
- Overtime may be required and work schedule may change to meet business needs at any time.
- Other duties as assigned.
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS:
- This position will interact with a wide variety of people in all departments.
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Excellent Mathematical skills.
- Previous customer service contact helpful.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of packaging, shipping and receiving, inventory control and tracking preferred.
- Computer skills and ability to learn various systems.
- Position requires lifting of 80 lbs. to waist and 40 lbs. to shoulders.
- On warehouse floor (concrete) entire eight hour shift.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3473
Controlling Establishment ID: 00753 - Kansas City Olive
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...