McLane, the world’s leading provider of grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions, is seeking dependable and motivated individuals for our team to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment. This position is responsible for selecting customer orders utilizing selection technology (i.e., selecting at least 2,000 cases per day in order to fulfill customer orders) and building high quality pallets with a high degree of accuracy and great sense of urgency while working safe and meeting standards within McLane established guidelines.
Starting pay is $15.60/hour with an aggressive pay progression to $20.00/hour within two years. The schedule is four 10 hour days/week, including weekends. McLane also provides excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous profit sharing, paid vacations and holidays.
- must have high school diploma or GED
- ability to routinely lift up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift 50 to 75 pounds
- recent experience working in a warehouse selecting orders and building quality pallets preferred
- Pallet Jack experience preferred
- Detail oriented to ensure a high level of accurate selections for customers
- Be able to perform mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to verify quantities of product
- Beable to read and comprehend labels, instructions and bills of lading
- Possess strong problem solving skills and excellent time management skills
- Must be able to use independent discretion/judgment while also having the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-temperature environment (freezer, cooler and dry zones)
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
McLane - 20 months ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...