The Materials Management department is primarily responsible for purchasing, inventory and production planning and control, order entry, shipping and receiving. Responsible for receiving raw material and supplies, shipping finished goods, delivering raw material and supplies to Production, picking up finished goods from Production and scanning finished goods into the Inventory Management system.
1. Receive, lot and sample incoming raw material and supplies.
2. Issue raw material and production supplies to the plant using the Inventory Management system as required and deliver them to the plant warehouse.
3. Issue material to Production from the plant warehouse in a timely manner to assure no production outages.
4. Notify Production of any raw material lot number changes.
5. Responsible for removing finished product from the production area, on a timely basis to minimize congestion, and scanning each box to update the system inventory and report production. Create unit ID labels for all pallets containing the same lot number.
6. Maintain a safe and clean environment per all applicable BOP’s.
High School Diploma required. One year previous warehousing and/or production related experience preferred. Ability to read and comprehend written instructions. Ability to use a calculator, computer, and general math skills.
Hospira - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hospira helps hospitals heal the hurting. The company makes specialty injectable pharmaceuticals (primarily generics) including...